My name is Sharon Hunt and my aim at Chapel Street Web Design Services is to produce a professional, modern website that provides an essential internet ‘shop window’ to your business.
I use WordPress templates so that you can, if you wish, manage your own site and update it whenever you need to. Therefore, helping you to limit ongoing costs. Alternatively, I am more than happy to continue to provide support on an ad hoc basis.
In addition, as I am trained in Adobe Photoshop I can help to maximise the impact of your images by editing where necessary. Furthermore, I offer an optional photographic and advanced image editing service to help you achieve high quality images and to save you time.
What I Do
• Learn about your business to identify key information and an understanding of your customer’s needs.
• Discover your likes and dislikes by looking at the design of other sites.
• Build a modern website for your business using WordPress, a full content management system; or, review your existing website and provide help where needed.
• Ensure your website is mobile responsive, user and Google friendly, including search engine optimisation.
• Link your website to your social media.
• Provide a quick response and personal, reliable service.